While having a sumptuous lunch at Chika-an during the press conference of St. Ignatius Run, I can already imagine sunrise, sea breeze, Cebu mountains as the backdrop, San Pedro Calungsod Template as venue, closed South Road Properties lane, Sunsport balls giveaways, IPI massage station, and barbecue freshly grilled by Creative Cuisine, and more while listening to the lively discussion of the SHS-Ateneo de Cebu Batch 90 organizer.
Definitely, SHS-Ateneo de Cebu Batch 90 headed by Ironman / Marathoner Richard Ho knows how to bring that dream race of any one to reality in the 5th St. Ignatius Run this July 12, 2015.
1. Imagine running with a beautiful view of seaside sunrise on one side, and the view of mountains in the other side with the calming sea breeze… No Nike or any running shoes ad can beat this.
2. With one lane of SRP closed, imagine having all the roads to yourself…
It’s definitely a perfect race to clock in that new best personal record (PR).
or simply enjoy the safety of the whole route with your whole family.
3. Imagine a barbecue grill station manned by Creative Cuisine Catering Service, the best in Cebu, waiting for you after enjoying your invigorating run with the beautiful sun, mountain, and picturesque San Pedro Calungsod templete.
* SunSports balls
* Gift Checks from Chika-an, Big Mao, Brique, and more…
Now, it’s no wonder why Doc Yong Larrazabal is a constant participant of St. Ignatius Run. Aside that he’s a Hearter (Sacred Heart School / Ateneo de Cebu alumni / student monicker), he’s the defending 21K Alumni category champion. Now, who wants to challenge him?
REGISTER NOW at any of the following. Ateneo de Cebu students will have P100 discount.
* BRICK’S MULTISPORTS, I.T. PARK
* Alumni Office, Ateneo de Cebu, Canduman Campus
Photo credits: Anthony Hejie Suralta, Willie Estepa, Manineeyot / Flashpoint, Shutterfrog, Ulachika Snapshots