Event: TNF 100 Philippines (June 12-13, 2015), Early Bird Rate until May 15, 2015. More info >>
Related events: 2nd TAAL VOLCANO Island 360 Challenge – 25K Trail Run (May 30, 2015) >>
ROX-MAPAWA TRAIL RUN 2015 (Oct. 25, 2015) >>
Related stories: 2014 TNF 100 Philippines: Trail P0rn >>
Sto. Tomas Peak of TNF 2014, Watch out for Cebu Representz!>>
1. It’s the Philippines’ mother of all trail runs. The North Face 100 Philippines started in 2008, this 2015 is its 7th edition. And, it is probably the oldest ultramarathon trail running event in the Philippines.
(TNF100 CamSur Documentary by Dispatch Media Group.)
2. You’ll be part of a legendary historical endurance sports event, as TNF100 Trail Ultramarathon Philippines 2015 is Asia’s 1st Trail Running Ultra Marathon Series. What is the series about? You better join in to know more about it, and most of all not to miss it!
3. Continue Breaking Boundaries in their totally new race route. From CamSur in 2008-2011 to Baguio in 2012-2014, now this June 12-13, it’s time to taste the trails of Nuvali – Tagaytay – Batangas.
“After 3 years of high altitude running and massive elevation gains, 2015 ushers in a “fast course” where speed and multi-terrain adaptability play much bigger roles. This provides a welcome opportunity for ultra road runners to try and experience the trails in a more accessible, controlled yet still challenging environment.”
4. It’s time to dust-off all your adventure gears, and bring them out to the outdoors where they truly belong. And, it’s also a perfect reason to get a new shiny trail shoes, the TNF Footwear Ultra Trail 2 or Ultra Cardiac at your nearest The North Face PH stores, as it will give you a 50% discount on #TNF100Ph2015 registration fee upon purchase.
5. And, SELFIE trail moments worthy for keeps!
So DO NOT MISS this opportunity, REGISTER now! Early Bird Rate is until MAy 15, 2015.
(This article is based from TNF100 2015 Trail on the PR kit. Photo credits to TNF100Ph2015.)