1. First, and foremost it’s FREE. But honestly, we would not mind paying for a beautiful knowledge-enriching magazine, right?
If you’re not able to get a hard copy of it, don’t worry. You can still enjoy it online, again for FREE. Visit their website at www.trilifemagazine.com.
2. It’s not everyday that a sports magazine is proudly Pinoy-made. Look at a magazine stand, and we’d be lucky if we could spot 1 sports magazine that is locally published. And, let me just add to it that it’s from our city, Cebu! =)
3. They have varied articles on swimming, cycling, and running from tips to real-life experiences that are written by true athletes.
Add to that, the writers are mostly local athletes thus tips are more closely and useful to us.
4. It’s layout designer is a favorite of ours, HAPPY GARAJE DESIGN STUDIO. They made the runroo logo, and some stuff here before. And, if you happen to visit that latest famous ABACA shop in Cross Roads, they’re the team behind the illustrations on their walls. (Hope, that makes sense!)
5. Talking about going local. Do you know this magazine is produced/printed here in Cebu? Printing here can really be pricey, but the trilife magazine team opted to support local businesses.
So go and have your businesses advertised on trilife magazine! =) Because this magazine is definitely for us!