They’re the daddies who can still look good while suffering.
1. Victor Gabison. This ultramarathoner and triathlete is a father of three (3).
This daddy can make you wish you are his water bottle.
2. Paolo Andre Fernandez. It probably is unjust to compare this Bukidnon guy to the Colorado guy Anton Krupicka. But like Krupicka, this daddy is probably the very few men who has the right to wear short split shorts.
3. Antit del Rosario. That guy who you feel like asking, “Summer ka ba?!?” ‘Coz you’re soooo hot!”
4. Don Greg Espiritu. This ultramarathoner and triathlete father is daddy to a triathlete. From the land of durian and Philippine Eagle, he was one of the Undress Bonifacio. =)
5. Ed Den. If eyewear can make others look good and cool, this soon-to-be-father marathoner / ultramarathoner of Bacolod makes the eyewear dashing.
6. Noy Jopson. I want to skip Noy to give way to others. But to avoid being asked why Noy is not in the list, so here he is.
7. Jay Pop. Because Marc Nelson. Enough said.
(Sorry, it’s not right to crop his wife out of this photo. So girls, let’s all together, “sighhhh.”)
I’ll stop at seven because I think 7 is a lucky number for men, or else this will not end! =)
HAPPY FATHER’S DAY!!! Keep running, daddies! =)
* Featured photo from happyfathersdaypoems.org
Rose Buenconsejo. A runner who runs after runners, and their stories, and her dream to become a NEDBANK.
Promo Girl, runroo.com
View her aktib race calendar >>
Let’s get connected, check us at: facebook.com/runroo, twitter.com/gorunroo, instagram.com/runroo, aktib.ph/runfest.
[…] Paolo Andre Fernandez (PAF) was nothing much of standout in last year’s first full-marathon (42KM) edition of MAPAWA […]