Event: Tri Bantayan, May 3, 2014 (Online registration at hunatsugbu.com)
Hunat Sugbu 4 – RUNUEL, June 22, 2014
For more Athletes Talk episodes, click here >>.
Subscribe to our videos here >>
Related Story: Parklane’s Tri Bantayan (May 3, 2014): The Comeback of Parklane & Bantayan
We were able to sit down with the 3 members of the Team Parklane:
* Johnny Ferniz, 3rd placer Male Category A of the recent Tri-Team Championship Series
* Kristiane Limo, overall Champion of the recent Tri-Team Championship Series, & 2014 National Age-group Triathlon Series, Danao City
* Allan Ting, former member of National Team training pool
Episode 1: How they got into triathlon and how the sports changed them?
Episode 2: Benefits of being part of a team
In this episode, the group talked about:
* how Team Parklane started
* benefits of being part of a team
* what does it take to be part of their team
Episode 3: Beyond tri-ing
In this episode, Team Parklane, Johnny Ferniz, Kristianne Lim, & Allan Ting, shared to us the upcoming major races they’re preparing for, who they are without their tri-suit on, and tell us about the people who are at their back. =)
We would like to invite you to their upcoming Tri Bantayan event, May 3, 2014. You can read more about the story behind that race here >>.
Watch out 1 more episode with Team Parklane! Subscribe to our youtube channel here >>!
* This video is created by Armie Garde.
Rose Buenconsejo. A runner who runs after runners, and their stories, and her dream to become a NEDBANK.
Promo Girl, runroo.com
View her aktib race calendar >>
Let’s get connected, check us at: facebook.com/runroo, twitter.com/gorunroo, instagram.com/runroo, aktib.ph/runfest.
[…] [Video] Athletes Talk: Up Close with Team Parklane […]
[…] (3/6/12/21K) Related Stories: First of Summer The Cebu Triathlon Queen in Bogo 8080 (May 11, 2014) [Video] Athletes Talk: Up Close with Team Parklane Previous Recap Girl articles here […]
[…] story: The Candy Store Called Ironman Expo Up Close with Team Parklane Triathlete Slam Book: […]