Entries for the Cebu City Marathon (CCM) 2013 free registration giveaways are on the thumbnails on the LEFT side of the website. Click on the thumbnail to give it a like / comment or share.
DEADLINE of SUBMISSION: 11/23/2012. We’ll closed by 12PM today, 11/23/2012! THANKS!
We will share 10 race kits of Cebu City Marathon 2013. To get one of the race kits, simply give us a glimpse of your running ground. How?
Submit a picture of the place where you run or your training ground or your comfort-running zone. We want to see if “it’s more fun” in your place.
To submit your entry, all you need to do is:
* email it to email@example.com
* or message it to us via facebook
Please include your name, place where the photo was taken, and the category (5k/21k/42k) you plan to join this CCM 2013. Please provide link to your Facebook / Twitter account if you have (optional).
There will be 10 winners. Each of the winners can pick one (only 1) of the following prize options.
* one (1) 42KM category race kit
* one (1) 21KM category race kit
* tw0 (2) 5KM category race kit. Yes, 2 because it’s cheaper. So you can also give it away to your real-life or Facebook friends.
Winners will be announced by November 28, 2012, which is 2 days before the early-bird rate of CCM 2013 closed. Thus, losers can still get the early-bird rate. =)
You can be a winner in 2 ways:
* Via likes / comments / Facebook and Twitter shares. Like any typical photo contest, you can win by the number of facebook likes / twitter shares / comments. We will also count the number of shares via twitter for people who are twitter celebrity. (5 winners)
* Via WOW-ing us with your picture. You can also win by making us go OOOHHHH over your picture, or make us LOL (laugh-out-loud) or cry like those MMK stories. This is for those participants who are not so social-network popular but have a Nobel-Prize-worthy entry. (5 winners)
Game mechanic details:
Rule #1: Please do NOT Sotto. Do not submit photos of other people without their permission. If you’re going to use a friend’s picture, please ask permission from them and put their name in the details of your entry.
For the via likes / comments , and twitter shares:
- 10 points for each facebook like, and 10 points for each unique comment (2 comments from 1 person is counted as 1) made on the runroo.com page where your entry is posted.
- 10 points for each count of twitter share. This is based on the twitter count reflected on the runroo.com page.
- 1 point for each facebook like, and each comment, and also share made from your facebook account. There are times that some of your facebook friends will just like your status on your wall, and will not bother to go the runroo.com site. So plus 1 for their effort. But note that this rule only applies to those who have public facebook account as we cannot view private accounts.
For the via WOW-ing us with your picture.
- Simply give us an awesome or a LOL picture.
Judges will be the Runroo, a few friends with some artistic tastes, and maybe some experts in photography.
You can earn additional points for the following. These are optional:
- + 20 points if the place of the pic submitted is unique. Unique means the particular spot of the pic where it was taken has only 1 submission.
- + 10 points if you can add a short story / saying / motto / caption or anything about running and yourself to your pic.
- + 10 points if you can share a GPS trace or directional map of the place (nothing too fancy). This is for the others who may be interested to visit your running ground.
Deadline of entries will be November
27 23, 2012 (changing it to an earlier date). But then the earlier you submit, the more likes and the like you may get.
Again, winners will be announced by 8 p.m. on November 28, 2012. (we might also be moving to an earlier date the announcement of winners.)
EXAMPLE of entry:
Name: Run Roo
Place: Sitio Tagaytay, Garing, Consolacion
Facebook or Twitter: facebook.com/runroo, twitter.com/runroodotcom
Story: I run because Paolo Lim said that real life is not hard enough.
GPS Trace: http://connect.garmin.com/activity/210409926
We are looking forward to your entries. It will mean a lot to us!