by Rose Buenconsejo
Date: Nov. 29-30, 2012
Route: Digos City to Tagum City
Categories: Solo 110K, Solo 50K, Relay for 110K (55K)
Cut Off Time: 24 Hours (110K) 10 Hours (55K) 8 Hours (50K)
1. 110K Solo Php. 1,000.00
2. 110K Relay/55K Php. 1,200.00/pair
3. 50K Solo Php 750.00
Registration Period: Sept 28, 2012 to Nov 16, 2012
Registration Site: PDEA ROXI, Camp Domingo E Leonor, San Pedro St., Davao City (Look for Ms Allyne Allyne Abajo Adlaon)
A. 110K Solo: 7:00pm Nov. 29, 2012
B. 110K Relay: 7:00pm Nov. 29, 2012
C. 50K: 4:00am Nov. 30, 2012
Phoenix Gas Station (Corner Rizal St-Bonifacio Super Highway, Digos City)
110K Relay (Shift Point): MERCO (Corner Mt. Apo St- E. Quirino Ave., Davao City
B. 50K Solo: Grandland Business Center/PRC Building (R. Castillo St., Davao City)
FINISH: NEW TAGUM CITY HALL, TAGUM CITY
Facebook event page: https://www.facebook.com/events/361064657307472/
Finisher’s shirt so you will not be totally undressed. =)
Finisher’s Token (Proposed?):
You will have a mahiwagang dagger to pair with your shirt.
1. This is an open road race, it will take the main Roads connecting the four (4) key Cities of Davao Region. Therefore, runners must take utmost preventative measure in taking the whole course of the event.
2. Pacers are ALLOWED.
3. IT’S A MUST to have a support vehicle. Individual Support Vehicle or Group/Team Support Vehicle.
4. There will be NO water/food stations. HOWEVER Bottled Water, Oral Rehydration Powder(Thirst Quencher), Bananas, and crackers will be provided and be given to all registered runners before the Gunstart.
5. IT’S A MUST to wear night running gear. (In the evening)
6. Race Rules will be discussed further during the Race Briefing on Nov. 28, 2012.
For more info/details contact: Don Greg Espiritu @ 09237198221.
This run is organized by Don Greg Espiritu who has been into running for 4 years already. So what is the best way to celebrate the 4 years?
Create a run that will go through the 4 cities of Davao region, where he is based: Digos, Davao, Panabo, and Tagum City.
If you hear the saying that running can let you do all sorts of crazy things. Then, I guess RD’ing a 110KM ultra marathon is the crazy thing of Don Greg Espiritu.
For more running updates, please LIKE LIKE LIKE facebook.com/runroo, or follow us at twitter.com/runroodotcom.
Rose Buenconsejo is an ultramarathon runner mom-of-three, who loves pounding the trails of Cebu, Philippines. She writes ‘thoughts from the foot’ at rawsole.com.
No comments yet.