The couple that runs together is a running couple! =) Because it’s Valentines Day, we’ll show you that running does not only inspire us to be fit, but also to be more inlove! =)
1. The couple that runs together has successive race bib numbers.
2. The couple that runs together has many couple shirts / singlets.
G6’s Mark & Honey Couple
3. The couple that runs together gets stronger with passing storm, literally and figuratively. They got married after Yolanda. Congratulations! =) Please join their upcoming UNITY RUN 2 in Tacloban, Leyte this Feb. 22, 2014, more info >>.
TOES’ Luiz and Nina.
4. The couple that runs together is “laspag” together?
DC’s RR & Iris (read their love story here >>)
5. The couple that runs together has the same running footwear.
6. The couple that runs together shines bright together together.
Team ADR’s Jore Couple
7. The couple that runs together is as sweet as the bee’s honey.
8. The couple that runs together “selfie” together.
Bacolod’s Gustilo Couple (and yay for the aktib visor now running in US of A)
9. The family that runs together travels together to run.
Malaybalay Runners’ Bolivar couple. Check Earl’s travel blog suroypilipinas.com here >>.
10. The running couple that runs together has the stickiest kiss! This one is dedicated to the upcoming All-Women Ultramarathon as these all beautiful photos came from that event! There will be an AWUM simulation run this Saturday, and I think anyone can join as long as you look after your self (info here >>).
Couples: Ababa, Milan, Salinas, Mendoza Couples
Bonus: This is not a running couple? PEACE!
Keep burning rubber… on the road.
HAPPY LOVE-VALENTINES DAY 2014!